A larger area and a more diverse offering: this year Kind + Jugend has all kinds of new features that are guaranteed to make a visit to the trade fair an even more exciting experience. The focus is on high quality design and decoration products, as well as on a new special area for the digital children’s room.
Kind + Jugend has been growing continually for years. High time for an expansion: this year we are expanding the exhibition space from 100,000 m² to 110,000 m².
With the addition of hall 4.1, you will now find six instead of the previous five halls full of innovations and products revolving around baby and toddler outfitting. In order to design access to our thematic worlds to be even more simple and attractive for you, we have restructured the product segments at the trade fair. In this way you acquire a better overview of the offering even more quickly.
As a new highlight of Kind + Jugend 2017, you can look forward to the “The Connected Kidsroom – The intelligent children’s room” special area in hall 11.1. Whether dolls with artificial intelligence, robot building sets or interactive learning apps: exhibitors can present their digital products for learning and playing, as well as for health and care bundled here at one location.
High quality rugs and wallpaper, as well as design and decoration items for the children’s room are another area of focus of this year’s trade fair. Kind + Jugend has expanded the Design Parc in hall 11.1 into its own segment to this purpose, with many attractive products.
An overview of the key exhibition segments of Kind + Jugend 2017
- Hall 4.1: Prams and accessories, vehicle safety, national pavilions (UK, ESP, F), Consumer Award
- Hall 10.1: Children’s home textiles, playing, learning, reading, children’s needs from 6 – 12 years, trend forum / Innovation Award, Young Innovative companies
- Hall 10.2: Prams and accessories, vehicle safety
- Hall 11.1: Baby at home/living (children’s furniture), Kids Design Award, Design Parc, The Connected Kidsroom
- Hall 11.2: Health & care – Eating & drinking, safety indoors and outdoors
- Hall 11.3: Prams and accessories, vehicle safety, fashion for mother and child, Innovation Area
Look forward to even more space, an even better overview and an expanded offering of products at Kind + Jugend 2017 (14-17 September in Cologne).
16. March 2017