Here we go again! The Innovation Award is calling for exceptional and innovative products from the children and baby outfitting segment. Effective immediately, young manufacturers from around the world can apply for the coveted honour. The best products will be distinguished with the renowned award seal and presented at the next Kind + Jugend from 14-17 September in Cologne.
The Innovation Award honours exceptional products and further developments from the children and baby outfitting segment that have already reached market maturity.
The products may not have been on the market prior to September 2016, may not have been exhibited before Kind + Jugend 2017, and should provide a recognisable benefit. Important is that they demonstrate a high level of innovation and clearly distinguish themselves from the mass of products, whether through innovative design, material properties, handling or technology. Other important criteria are safety, design and processing quality.
Five products each are nominated in eight categories. The most innovative products in each category will be distinguished with the winner’s seal by Kind + Jugend together with an independent jury composed of representatives from the international trade media for the baby and toddler market and of renowned health and safety experts.
- World of Moving Kids (prams and travel systems)
- World of Travelling Kids (car seats)
- World of Moving Kids & Travelling Kids Accessories (accessories for prams, travel systems and child car seats)
- World of Kids Safety at Home (safety-related products for babies and toddlers at home)
- World of Kids Toys (toys)
- World of Kids Textiles (household textiles, baby and toddler clothing)
- World of Kids Care (hygiene products and electrical devices)
- World of Kids Furniture (kids furniture and accessories)
The Kind + Jugend Innovation Award is traditionally conferred on the first day of the trade fair. During the twelve years of its existence, the award has established itself as a constant in the industry and is viewed internationally as an important seal of quality and sales argument. So, it is certainly worth taking part!
We look forward to receiving your application by 26 June 2017!
03. March 2017